Documentation and Additional Resources
FIC includes a full manual, 40-pin IDE cable, 34-pin (floppy) cable and two CDs. The CD Pro includes drivers and utilities for all FIC motherboards, and the CD Plus contains the software to utilize the NOVUS features.
FIC maintains an up-to-date product page on their site.
FIC Home Pages:
- http://www.fic.com.tw (Taiwan Site).
- http://www.fica.com (USA Site).
You can find FA11 specific drivers, BIOS updates, FAQs and compatibility reports at http://www.fic.com.tw/techsupport/motherboards/socket370/fa11.htm
Another valuable resource is Usenet. The following newsgroups may prove to be helpful:
- alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.fic – For FIC specific issues and questions
- alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt – For general PC issues and questions.
- comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips – For processor, chipset and memory issues and questions.
Be the first to discuss this article!