Apple keyboard design and tech failure

By: Dummond D. Slow (mental.delete@this.protozoa.us), May 8, 2019 8:18 am
Room: Moderated Discussions
Maynard Handley (name99.delete@this.name99.org) on May 7, 2019 10:26 am wrote:
> Dummond D. Slow (mental.delete@this.protozoa.us) on May 7, 2019 7:42 am wrote:
> > Maynard Handley (name99.delete@this.name99.org) on May 6, 2019 4:23 pm wrote:
> > >
> > > That's wonderful. Lucky you.
> > > I expect you and other people in your country also gather together to (non-ironically and in the
> > > least self-aware way possible) congratulate each other on how great your nation is, unlike America
> > > with its mindless patriots who're uninterested in knowing anything about the rest of the world beyond
> > > cartoon stereotypes, or in ever admitting to tradeoffs, subtleties, and shades of grey.
> > >
> > Maybe you should sometimes lash at Apple for failing your faith in their infallibility and perfection,
> > instead of random people that just stated their experience and/or facts. If that's the problem and you
> > aren't just consciously astroturfing and flaming for them out of whatever motives people have for that.
> >
>
> What is that you think is going on in this thread?

I'm not sure, the impression I had was that facing an undeniable issue with Apple's product quality that is hard to defend, you started to go on kind of random tangents that didn't seem all to relevant. I'll drop the topic because that really doesn't have place here, but if you want to know how it looked to me, it was like you felt a need to somehow respond, but there was no denying the problems, so hence the tangents. And one of those tangents was that one I reacted to, "you and other people in your country" etc.

It's perfectly possible I misread you, as I say that's how it looks to me which naturally may be different from how you meant it or how others may have read it. Anyway, as promised, I won't drag it further-
< Previous Post in ThreadNext Post in Thread >
TopicPosted ByDate
Apple keyboard design and tech failureMaynard Handley2019/05/02 12:21 PM
  Apple keyboard design and tech failureDavid Hess2019/05/05 03:03 AM
    Apple keyboard design and tech failureDummond D. Slow2019/05/05 04:56 AM
      Apple keyboard design and tech failurefoobar2019/05/06 12:10 AM
        Apple keyboard design and tech failureMaynard Handley2019/05/06 09:29 AM
          Apple keyboard design and tech failureitsmydamnation2019/05/06 02:27 PM
            Apple keyboard design and tech failureMaynard Handley2019/05/06 04:23 PM
              Apple keyboard design and tech failureDummond D. Slow2019/05/07 07:42 AM
                Apple keyboard design and tech failureMaynard Handley2019/05/07 10:26 AM
                  Apple keyboard design and tech failureDummond D. Slow2019/05/08 08:18 AM
      Apple keyboard design and tech failureDavid Hess2019/05/08 04:58 PM
Reply to this Topic
Name:
Email:
Topic:
Body: No Text
How do you spell green?