By: I_vs (ivs.delete@this.anon.com),
Room: Moderated Discussions
Adrian (a.delete@this.acm.org) on November 13, 2020 3:49 am wrote:
>
>
> I completely agree with you, but as you yourself have pointed, a more accurate analysis
> is difficult when using just the tools provided by the GB browser menus.
>
I remembered that I wrote a script to grab and parse GB5 results. Took few minutes during a coffee break to dust it a bit. Here is a comparison between all the entries in the GB5 database (comparing latest and greatest ultra-mobile Intel and Ryzen to the passively cooled M1). Keep in mind that the M1 MacBook Air sample is very small

>
>
> I completely agree with you, but as you yourself have pointed, a more accurate analysis
> is difficult when using just the tools provided by the GB browser menus.
>
I remembered that I wrote a script to grab and parse GB5 results. Took few minutes during a coffee break to dust it a bit. Here is a comparison between all the entries in the GB5 database (comparing latest and greatest ultra-mobile Intel and Ryzen to the passively cooled M1). Keep in mind that the M1 MacBook Air sample is very small




